0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RZOC - EVs in the park, Coventry, 16 July 2017
Sunday July 16, 2017 11:00 AM - 4:57 PM
CV3 6PT  (map)

Summer fun for all the family and you EV owners we are holding a free meet up at the Coventry at the War Memorial Park in the Park & Ride Area where there is about 6-8 chargers for us to use and plenty more around the area to. We met here the first year we started RZOC and had a good few turn up so let's have another. All EV's welcome not just Zoe's so spread the word let's have a great day in the sun.

OK this event has stepped up a gear, We have now got access to the Events field to be able to have all the cars together on the field and Gazebo up and flags. 
So we are now looking at a real event and if this goes well bring on 2018 for an even better event. Lets grow EV's In The Park.

Looks like its going to be a good turn out.. We have two long distance owners coming in Zoes one from down south and one from Scotland [Image: smile.gif] a few leafs and hopefully Teslas and any others should be a great day. Gate will open at 11am but pile into car park and when we can gain access we will be in.. All hands on the gazebo and flags lol. 

copied from here : http://www.r-z-o-c.com/apps/calendar/sho...6month%3d6

Shame I can't come due to prior arrangements… and err… not having an EV of my own currently! I assume PHEV's not welcome anyway :-)

I think'd you'd be welcome regardless.

Want me to do a piece for the site?

Hopefully you'll be free next year.

Sure, that sounds like a great idea, thank you :-)
Yes, hopefully I'd be able to come next year but better still, it would be great to organise an Autovolt EV event - it's something I've toyed with for a long time now. I did a very mini six-car display in St Albans once, but it happened to blizzard and be the coldest day of the year, so not too many people turned up! Still, it gave a flavour for what might be required with regard to organisation and things like risk assessment etc.

Do it !